Access Control ZK F18 Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK fingerprint sensor with Ver. 10 algorithm provides less than 1.5 second user recognition. Works without computer. Complete setup and programming can be done via keypads and embedded firmware. Graphical user interface on a 3.5 inch TFT display for rich user experience. Audio-Visual Indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingerprints.Relay outputs for electric lock and alarm. Inputs for door status sensor and exit switch. Supports multiple time zones and personnel groups for programming valid entry zones. The alarm will be triggered when the tamper switch is activated. Weigand output for connecting to access control panel and Ethernet port for fast and reliable communication with the computer.
Can store up to 1500 templates and 30000 transactions. The data can be backed up to a USB flash drive and can also be transferred to another reader in the absence of computer connectivity. Internal Proximity Card or Mi-fare Card reader allows dual factor authentication for access control.
- Three different kinds of interface style, including common, matrix and magic styles
- Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK infrared detection fingerprint sensor with version 10.0 fingerprint algorithm
- Less than 1 second user recognition
- Stores 1500 fingerprint templates and 3000 transactions
- Reads fingerprint and/or RFID cards
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Built-in Wiegand input/output port for connection to third part access control panels
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer
- Audio-Visual indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
- Tamper switch and alarm contacts
- Special Order with HID or Mifare card modules
(01 Year Warranty)